Product Manager, Cardlytics Direct - Cardlytics
Product Manager Interview Tip
When prepping for your interview, think about the company's customers. When asked "who do you are our customers?" you should have a rough idea. Use the company's website and search Google for people talking about the company's products to research the customers.View the full interview guide for Product Manager, Cardlytics Direct at Cardlytics
The big picture
Cardlytics is seeking a Product Manager to define and deliver the product strategy and roadmap for our Advertiser and Channel Partner products.
Cool stuff you get to do in this role
The Product Manager will be responsible for applying Cardlytics’ unique purchase data & analytics capabilities to create products for advertisers, with the goal of making all marketing more relevant and measurable.
The right candidate will bring strong product management skills and a solid understanding of how data and analytics can be used to create products that address advertisers’ needs. The Senior Product Manager will oversee management of a portfolio of data-driven solutions, with an eye to driving new product innovation. This is a great opportunity to set a forward-looking vision, lead cross-functional teams to bring new products to market, and drive adoption of those products.
Extensive knowledge of the digital advertising landscape is required, including first-hand experience working with various ad tech, martech, social, data, and technology platforms, as well as media agencies, publishers, and direct marketers.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Product Management, and will be based in Atlanta.
What you will accomplish in this role
- Establish product strategy for Cardlytics’ advertiser-facing products
- Coordinate cross-functional teams – including engineering, analytics, sales, marketing, operations, finance and legal – to deliver on product objectives
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, account management, & others to assess new product opportunities
- Gather requirements, and oversee the various steps needed to get products ready to bring to market
- Identify analytics and modeling requirements, and work with other teams to develop the capabilities needed to build products
- Plan and execute product pilot programs, synthesize learnings, and adjust to bring fully-developed products to market
- Stay well-informed on industry trends and the evolving needs of marketers
What you bring to the table
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience, including 2-3 years in product management
- Solid product management foundation, with experience gathering requirements from a variety of other sources, defining products, and bringing best-in-class data or technology products to market
- Familiarity with data analytics
- Experience developing joint solutions and/or completing data integrations with external partners
- Strong blend of business and technical acumen; excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to adjust for executive, technical and non-technical audiences