Senior Technical Product Manager Viewics - Roche
Product Manager Interview Tip
Try to have your resume mirror the job description. It will help whoever's reviewing your resume to understand how you can contribute to their goals.View the full interview guide for Senior Technical Product Manager Viewics at Roche
- Senior Technical Product Manager Viewics
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, design, and engineering colleagues to translate high-level use cases into actionable product requirements and development specifications for one or more products.
- Prior experience creating SaaS based platform and solutions
- Communicate and interact closely with key stakeholders including IT professionals and medical professionals (oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, etc.).
- Work closely with the UI/UX team to design elegant user experiences that help solve customers’ pain points.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop high fidelity prototypes to take to customer sites for user testing.
- Test and refine designs & prototypes with users and stakeholders to ensure product deliverables meet expectations.
- Help identify and manage third party vendor relationships and collaborations.
- Develop protocols and methodologies to measure success criteria for beta site projects.
- Conduct market assessments and develop business models for new products.
- Work with highly cross-functional project teams to build and ship commercial products into the market.
- Contribute to the roadmap and help drive product strategy across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, other technical fields, business, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. MBA is a plus.
- 5-10 years experience in product management for enterprise, SaaS, or health-related technology products.
- Demonstrated experience translating high-level strategies and visions into product requirements
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders with varying degrees of technical knowledge
- Familiarity with hospital environments and different health data systems (Middleware, LIS, EMR) is a plus.
- Deep experience with how the laboratory works
- Experience with customer interviews, user testing, and other user-centric research and design programs.
- Technology start-up experience, where the need to innovate and execute fast was imperative for success, is a plus.
- Experience taking at least one product from conception to launch.
- Who we are At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Viewics has created a modern analytics platform that will ultimately change the way patients are cared for. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within a hospital and intelligently process and present this data to clinicians to improve laboratory efficiency and patient care. We are looking for candidates with expertise in healthcare IT and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment to join our team and contribute to this exciting initiative.
Role and Responsibilities:
Bring your natural curiosity and desire to improve evidence based care to this highly strategic program in Roche, focused on building a portfolio of decision support software products.
The ideal candidate is focused on executing and getting things done while paying close attention to details. You are an excellent communicator and collaborator and are able to work with a diverse group, get consensus, and drive the product forward. You have an entrepreneurial mind and thrive in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment. You have a passion for using technology to solve problems in a user-centric way.
Experience and Qualifications
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Product Life Cycle ManagementSan Jose - Field
Other jobs you may like